Veterans Centre Sydney Northern Beaches ABN:
By using the pages in this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you should not use this site.
Information has been provided as complete and in good faith without any express or implied warranty and is subject to change and is as up-to-date as our resources permit.
Terms and conditions
1. The Veterans Centre Sydney Northern Beaches reserves the right to change the Terms and conditions without notification of change.
2. All logos are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used without written permission.
3. Transmission of any virus or other harmful component is prohibited.
4. Information is for general use by the public, including current and former servicemen, servicewomen and their families.
5. Information on this site should not be interpreted as professional advice, instruction or opinion on your personal circumstances. Please contact an appropriate health or social professional for advice specific to your situation.
Donations to the Veterans Centre Sydney Northern Beaches can be made in 2 categories:
1. General donations to support service provision.
2. Necessitous Circumstances donations to support those in crisis. This is a separate fund with Deductable Gift Recipient status.
Disputes and refund
Thank you for choosing to donate to the Veterans Centre Sydney Northern Beaches (VCSNB).
All complaints, grievances and disputes will be treated seriously, quickly and in a timely manner, having due regard to procedural fairness and confidentiality. All parties are required to participate in the dispute resolution process in good faith. If you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to the VCSNB, we will honour your request for refund made within 1 calendar month of your donation.
Refunds will be completed by bank transfer. To request a refund, please call 0409 154 074 or email email@example.com